Realms Of Fire- (Horror) Realms Of Fire- (Horror)

ZOMG

That made me laugh from the crappnes of it, good job old bean! xD

Deep Creatures : The Game Deep Creatures : The Game

Perfect!

Well no matter what other people say i think it was awesome! I have wnated to make a platform like that since i first started.

Great graphics to, make a 2nd one but in a different location. But same style and controls.

Time Time: Rewound Time Time: Rewound

Gr8 platform game!

Hell of alot better than mine! good story to, but i think you need some help with the graphics on your next platformer.

P.I.C.O. P.I.C.O.

Worms! Pico! Wow

Gr8 idea! realy liked it,

Only when the computer people aimed a granade they shot a rocket insted! glitch or what!

BoMToons responds:

Fixed that bug (and tons of others), come back and check out the new and improved version!

Pico's School remake Pico's School remake

HOLY SH!IT ON TOAST

that was an awesome remake! no realy! totaly awesome, tom should buy that of you and use it as the origenal pico game.

Unreal Flash Unreal Flash

Gr8 game, but not me!

It is realy good programing and must have taken while to make, but its not a game i would like playing, i love unreal the console game, that rocks! and i like all the online games like rakion and such! but its not the same in 2d.

Mouse Avoider 2 Mouse Avoider 2

This was great!

It was a simple idear but it makes people spend ages on it! you can cheat on it very easily but i wont tell how! I cheated on one level! sorry!! but i got far and dident want to start the levle agen so i jumped acors! then wen tto the end!

CSI: Mind Prison CSI: Mind Prison

It was good

at fist, but after while it gets boring!

Beginner Tutorial V.2 Beginner Tutorial V.2

well.....you did try!

....and im still loopy from having general anaesthetic dismoring at the dentist and being unconsush from it for an hour and a half while i ahd 4 teeth pulled out and sum other stuff! so al give u a 8 :P

COBRA F.A. :The Lost Gold COBRA F.A. :The Lost Gold

Pretty good

it is a good idear and hopefullly will be betetr but it had sum bugs and it was kinda boring after awhle!!!!